• Faithful to my Homeland, the Republic of Poland

  • If this is the first time to travel in Poland and if there is not any Schengen visa granted in last 3 years, the applicants must present original invitation or copy of invitation obtained from the governorship in Poland. If not, only a written invitation containing:

    - the address,

    - the period of stay,

    - the name and the signature of inviting person in Poland.

    In this case, the applicants must attached the photocopy of the ID of Polish person or the photocopy of residence permit in case the person inviting non-polish.


    Print Print Share: